181. J. Kim+, J.O. Fadonougbo+, J. Bae, M.K. Cho, J. Hong, Y.W. Cho, G.-H. Kim, J.H. Han, Y.-S. Lee, J.Y. Cho, K.H. Lee*, J.-Y. Suh*, D.W. Chun*, "Real-time monitoring of dehydrogenation behavior on Mg2FeH6-MgH2 composite by in-situ transmission electron microscopy", Advanced Functional Materials, accept.
180. G.-H. Hong+, S.-i. Kim+, J.-C. Lim, J.-H. Hwang, K.H. Lee*, H.-S. Kim*, "Skewness: important parameter to determine the dielectric properties of BaTiO3", Journal of Asian Ceramic Societies, accept.
179. H.-J. Choi, J. Jang, S.Y. Jung, R. Ning, M.-S. Kim, S.-J. Jung, J.Y. Lee, J.S. Park, B.C. Lee, J.-S. Jang, S.K. Kim, K.H. Lee, J.H. Lee, S.O. Won, Y. Li, S. Hu, S.-Y. Choi, S.-H. Baek*, "Thermal stress-assisted annealing to improve the crystalline quality of epitaxial YSZ buffer layer on Si", Journal of Materials Chemistry C, accept.
178. J. Wan, W. Shi*, Y. Li, Y. Yu, X. Wu, Z. Li*, S.Y. Lee, K.H. Lee*, "Excellent crystallinity and stability covalent organic frameworks with high emission and anions sensing", Macromolecular Rapid Communications, accept.
177. K.H. Lee+, S.-i, Kim+, J.-C. Lim+, J.Y. Cho, H.-S. Kim*, "Approach to determine the density-of-states effective mass with carrier concentration-dependent Seebeck coefficient", Advanced Functional Materials, accept.
176. B.I Yoo+, N. Lee+, B. Lamichhane, J. Bang, H.Y. Song, B.C. Park, K.H. Lee, S.-G. Kim, S.W. Kim*, "Identifying the correlation between structural parameters and anisotropic magnetic properties in I-Mn-V semiconductors: A possible room-temperature magnetism", Advanced Materials, accept.
175. W. Shi, Q. Yao*, W, Donghui, S. Qu, Y. Chen, K.H. Lee*, L. Chen*, "Vapor phase polymerization of Ag QD-embedded PEDOT film with enhanced thermoelectric and antibacterial properties", NPG Asia Materials, 14, 47 (2022).
174. R. Hasan+, T. Park+, S.-i. Kim, H.-S. Kim, S. Jo, K.H. Lee*, "Enhanced thermoelectric properties of Ti2FeNiSb2 double half-Heusler compound by Sn doping", Advanced Energy and Sustainability Research, 3, 2100206 (2022).
173. J. Hong+, J.-H. Bae+, H. Jo, H.-Y. Park, S. Lee, S.J. Hong, H. Chun, M.K. Cho, J. Kim, J. Kim, Y. Son, H. Jin, J.-y. Suh, S.-C. Kim, H.-K. Roh, K.H. Lee, H.-S. Kim, K.Y. Chung, C.W. Yoon, K. Lee, S.H. Kim, J.-P. Ahn, H. Baik, G.H. Kim, B. Han, S. Jin, T. Hyeon, J. Park, C.Y. Son*, Y. Yang*, Y.-S. Lee*, S.J. Yoo*, D.W. Chun*, "Metastable Hexagonal Close-Packed Palladium Hydride in Liquid Cell TEM", Nature, 603, 631 – 636 (2022).
172. K. Chung, J. Bang, A. Thacharon, H.Y. Song, S.H. Kang, W.-S. Jang, N. Dhull, D. Thapa, C.M. Ajmal, B. Song, S.-G. Lee, Z. Wang, A. Jetybayeva, S. Hong, K.H. Lee, E.J. Cho, S. Baik, S.H. Oh, Y.-M. Kim, Y.H. Lee, S.-G. Kim*, S.W. Kim*, "Non-oxidized bare copper nanoparticles with surface excess electrons in air", Nature Nanotechnology, 17, 285 – 291 (2022).
171. Y.H. Kim+, Y. Kim+, H.-S. Kim+, S.-M. Choi, S. Kim*, K.H. Lee*, "Concentration-dependent excess Cu doping behavior and influence on thermoelectric transport properties in Bi2Te3", International Journal of Energy Research, 46, 3707 – 3713 (2022).
170. H. Shin+, S. Kim+, I. Chu, K. Lee, K.H. Lee*, W. Lee*, "Tunable Curie temperature in Mn1.15Fe0.85P0.55Si0.45 via lattice engineering by Al addition", Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 890, 161798 (2022).
169. C. Jin+, M.S. Choi+, K.H. Lee*, S.-W. Choi*, "Gas sensing behavior of p-NiO/n-ZnO composite nanofibers depending on varying p-NiO content: selectivity and humidity-independence for oxidizing and reducing gas molecules", Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 349, 130813 (2021).
168. M.S. Choi+, M.Y. Kim+, A. Mirzaei, H.-S. Kim, S.-i. Kim, S.-H. Baek, D.W. Chun*, C. Jinb*, K.H. Lee*, "Selective, sensitive, and stable NO2 gas sensor based on porous ZnO nanosheets", Applied Surface Science, 568, 150910 (2021).
167. S. Jo+, H.-S. Kim+, Y. Kim, S.-i. Kim*, K.H. Lee*, "Se-induced enhancement of the high-temperature thermoelectric performance of n-type Cu0.008Bi2(Te,Se)3 alloys due to suppressed bipolar conduction", Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 884, 161030 (2021).
166. M. Kim+, S. Kim+, S.W. Kim*, H. Kim*, K.H. Lee*, "Weighted Mobility Ratio Engineering for High-Performance Bi–Te-Based Thermoelectric Materials via Suppression of Minority Carrier Transport", Advanced Materials, 2005931 (2021).
165. K.H. Lee+, Y. Kim+, Y. Yang, S. Hong, S.W. Lee, C.O. Park, H.-S. Kim*, S.-i. Kim*, "Studies on phase formation behaviour and thermoelectric transport properties of Cu-doped Bi2Te3-Bi2S3 system" Journal of Materials Research and Technology, 15, 4781 – 4789 (2021).
164. M.S. Choi+, J. Ahn+, M.Y. Kim, A. Mirzaei, S.-M. Choi, D.W. Chun*, C. Jinb*, K.H. Lee*, "Changes in the crystal structure of SnO2 nanoparticles and improved H2S gas-sensing characteristics by Al doping concentration", Applied Surface Science, 565, 250493 (2021).
163. S.E. Lee, S.Y. Jung, J. Seo, J.H. Joo, J. Lee, Y.-M. Kim, K.H. Lee, Y.I. Kim, H.J. Park*, "Anomalous Electronic and Protonic Conductivity of 2D Titanium Oxide and Low-Temperature Power Generation Using Its Protonic Conduction", Advanced Materials Interfaces, 8, 2101156 (2021).
162. M.Y. Kim+, D.W. Chun+, R. Hasan, S.-i. Kim, J.-H. Lim, H.S. Kim*, K.H. Lee*, "Control of Cu-doping behavior in n-type Cu0.01Bi1.99Te2.7Se0.3 polycrystalline bulk via a fabrication technique change", Journal of Materials Research and Technology, 14, 765 – 771 (2021).
161. S.-i. Kim+, K.H. Lee+ [Co-first author], H.-S. Kim*, "Understanding bipolar thermal conductivity in terms of concentration ratio of minority to majority carriers", Journal of Materials Research and Technology, 14, 639 – 646 (2021).
160. H.Y. Song+, B.I. Yoo+, J.-H. Choi, S.-H. Kang, J. Bang, W. Li, C.N. Nandadasa, D. Thapa, D. Yoon, M.J. Han, K.H. Lee, S.G. Kim*, K. Lee*, S.W. Kim*, "Van der Waals electride: Toward intrinsic two-dimensional ferromagnetism of spin-polarized anionic electrons", Materials Today Physics, 20, 100473 (2021).
159. K.H. Lee+, Y.-M. Kim+, C.O. Park, W.H. Shin, S.W. Kim*, H.-S. Kim*, S. Kim*, "Cumulative Defect Structures for Experimentally-Attainable Low Thermal Conductivity in Thermoelectric (Bi,Sb)2Te3 Alloys", Materials Today Energy, 21, 100795 (2021).
158. J.-C. Lim+, C. Jin+, M.S. Choi, M.Y. Kim, S.-i. Kim, S.-M. Choi, S.-H. Baek, K.H. Lee*, H.-S. Kim*, "Synthesis, morphology, characterisation, and ethanol gas sensing of hierarchical flower-like Co-doped WO3 nanoplates by solvothermal route", Ceramics International, 47, 20956 – 20964 (2021).
157. L. Fu+, K.H. Lee+ [Co-first author], S.I. Kim, J.-H. Lim, W. Choi, Y. Cheng, O. Cojocaru-Mirédin, M. Wuttig, M.-W. Oh, Y.-M Kim*, S.W. Kim*, "Designed formation of intrinsic Sb-rich phase for high performance micro-grained Bi0.5Sb1.5Te3 thermoelectric alloy", Acta Materialia, 215, 117058 (2021).
156. M.S. Choi+, A. Mirzaei+, H.G. Na, S. Kim, D.E. Kim, K.H. Lee*, C. Jin*, S.-W. Choi*, "Facile and fast decoration of SnO2 nanowires with Pd embedded SnO2-x nanoparticles for selective NO2 gas sensing", Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 340, 129984 (2021).
155. L. Fu+, K. Park+, S. Kim+, B. Kim, W. Choi, Y.-M. Kim, J.-Y. Hwang*, K.H. Lee*, S.W. Kim*, "High-Performance Bismuth Antimony Telluride Thermoelectric Membrane on Curved and Flexible Supports", ACS Energy Letters, 6, 2378 – 2385 (2021).
154. H. Kim+, C.O. Park+, H. Jeong, S.K. Kihoi, S. Yi, H.-S. Kim, K.H. Lee*, H.S. Lee*, "Generation of multi-dimensional defect structures for synergetic engineering of hole and phonon transports: enhanced thermoelectric performance in Sb and Cu co-doped GeTe", Inorganic Chemistry Frontiers, 8, 2782 – 2787 (2021).
153. H. Jeong, S.K. Kihoi, J.N. Kahiu, H. Kim, J. Ryu, K.H. Lee, S. Yi, H.S Lee*, "Origin of low thermal conductivity in Nb1-xTixFe1.02Sb half-Heusler thermoelectric materials", Journal of the European Ceramic Society, 41, 4175 – 4181 (2021).
152. M.S. Choi+, H.G. Na+, G.S. Shim, J.H. Cho, M.Y. Kim, S.-i. Kim, S.-H. Baek, C.H. Jin*, K.H. Lee*, "Simple and scalable synthesis of urchin-like ZnO nanoparticles via a microwave-assisted drying process", Ceramics International, 47, 14621 – 14629 (2021).
151. K.W. Jang, Y.-E. Cha, D.-Y. Choi, S. Kim, W.-S. Seo, K.H. Lee, I.-H. Kim*, "Effects of Charge Compensation on the Thermoelectric Properties of (La1-zCez)0.8Fe4-xCoxSb12 Skutterudites", Korean Journal of Metals and Materials, 59, 239 – 246 (2021).
150. S. Y. Kim+*, W.H. Shin+, H.-S. Kim+, D.W. Jung, M.-J. Kim, K. Kim, J.W. Roh, S. Hwang, J. Lee, D. Yang, H. Sohn, S.H. Kim, C. Jung, E. Cho, D.-J. Kim, Y.J. Cho, S.-i. Kim, K.H. Lee, C. Kwak, D.-S. Ko*, "Silver Nanowire Network Hybridized with Silver Nanoparticle-Anchored Ruthenium Oxide Nanosheets for Foldable Transparent Conductive Electrodes", ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 13, 11396 – 11402 (2021).
149. Y.-M. Kim+, K.H. Lee+ [Co-first author], L. Fu+, M.-W. Oh, S.-H. Yang, S. Ning, G. Han, M.Y. Kim, J.-S. Kim, M.o Jeong, J. Jang, E. Lee, O. Eiji, S. Hidetaka, S.I. Kim, S.J. Pennycook, Y.H. Lee, S.W. Kim*, "Atomic-scale chemical mapping of copper dopants in Bi2Te2.7Se0.3 thermoelectric alloy", Materials Today Physics, 17, 100347 (2021).
148. K.H. Lee+, H.-S. Kim+, M. Kim, J.W. Roh, J.-H. Lim, W.J. Kim, S. Kim*, W. Lee*, "Isovalent sulfur substitution to induce a simultaneous increase in the effective mass and weighted mobility of a p-type Bi-Sb-Te alloy: an approach to enhance the thermoelectric performance over a wide temperature range", Acta Materialia, 205, 116578 (2021).
147. K.H. Lee+, H.-S. Kim+, S. Choo, W.H. Shin, J.-H. Lim, S.W. Kim, S.I. Kim*, "Improved Carrier Transport Properties by I-Doping in n-type Cu0.008Bi2Te2.7Se0.3 Thermoelectric Alloys", Scripta Materialia, 186, 357 – 361 (2020).
146. K.H. Lee+, W.H. Shin+, H.-S. Kim, H. Cho, S.W. Kim, S.I. Kim*, "Important role of Cu in suppressing bipolar conduction in Bi-rich (Bi,Sb)2Te3", Scripta Materialia, 186, 225 – 229 (2020).
145. M.S. Choi+, H.G. Na+, C. Jin*, and K.H. Lee*, "Extended Energy Conservation Law in Alloys: the Absence of Energy Non-Equilibrium", Korean Journal of Metals and Materials, 58, 566 – 572 (2020).
144. K.W. Bae, J.Y. Hwang, S.I. Kim, H.M. Jeong, S. Kim, H.S. Kim*, K.H. Lee*, "Transport Properties of n-Type Sb-doped (Hf,Zr,Ti)NiSn Half-Heusler Alloys Prepared by Temperature-Regulated Melt Spinning and Spark Plasma Sintering", Applied Science, 10, 4963 (2020).
143. J.Y. Hwang, S.I. Kim, J.H. Lim, S.M. Choi, H.S. Kim*, K.H. Lee*, "Hf-doping Effect on Thermoelectric Transport Properties of n-Type Cu0.01Bi2Te2.7Se0.3", Applied Science, 10, 4875 (2020).
142. N. Nasira+, K.H. Lee+ [Co-first author], S.I. Kim, H.-S. Kim, J.-H. Lim, L. Fu*, S.W. Kim*, "Improvement in the thermoelectric performance of highly reproducible n-type (Bi,Sb)2Se3 alloys by Cl-doping", RSC Advances, 10, 24663 – 24668 (2020).
141. S.H. Kang, J. Bang, K. Chung, C.N. Nandadasa, G. Han, S. Lee, K.H. Lee, K. Lee, Y. Ma, S.H. Oh, S.-G. Kim, Y.-M. Kim, S.W. Kim*, "Water- and acid-stable self-passivated dihafnium sulfide electride and its persistent electrocatalytic reaction", Science Advances, 6, eaba7416 (2020).
140. G. Kim+, H.-S. Kim+, H.S. Lee, J. Kim, K.H. Lee, J.W. Roh, W. Lee, "Synchronized enhancement of thermoelectric properties of higher manganese silicide by introducing Fe and Co nanoparticles", Nano Energy, 72, 104698 (2020).
139. J.H. Ryu+, K.H. Lee+ [Co-first author], S.-W Hong, J.Y. Hwang, Y. Yi, S. Im, S.I. Kim, S.Y. Kim*, K. Lee*, "Compositional effect in pentagonal layered PdSe2-xSx solid-solutions and their transport properties", Scripta Materialia, 182, 6 – 10 (2020).
138. H.J. Kim, C.J. Han, B. Yoo, J. Lee, K. Lee, K.H. Lee, M.S. Oh*, "Effects of Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Rapid Annealing and Back-channel Passivation on Solution-Processed In-Ga-Zn-O Thin Film Transistors Array", Micromachines, 11, 508 (2020).
137. H.J. Cho+, H.S. Kim+, M. Kim, K.H. Lee, S.W. Kim, S.I. Kim*, "Enhanced thermoelectric performance of Cu-incorporated Bi0.5Sb1.5Te3 by melt spinning and spark plasma sintering", Journal of Electronic Materials, 49, 2789 – 2793 (2020).
136. S.Y. Kim+, W.H. Shin+, D.W. Jung, D.-S. Ko, J.W. Roh, S. Hwang, J. Lee, K. Lee, H.J. Park, C. Kwak, S.I. Kim, H.M. Jeong, K.H. Lee, H.S. Kim*, "Facile and Accelerated Production of RuO2 Monolayers via a Dual-Step Intercalation Process", Inorganic Chemistry Frontiers, 7, 1445 – 1450 (2020).
135. S.Y. Lee+, J.-Y. Hwang+, J. Park, C.N. Nandadasa, Y. Kim, K. Lee, K.H. Lee, Y. Zhang, Y. Ma, H. Hosono, Y.H. Lee, S.-G. Kim, S.W. Kim*, "Ferromagnetic quasi-atomic electrons in two-dimensional electride", Nature Communications, 11, 1526 (2020).
134. K.H. Lee+, S.I. Kim+, H.S. Kim*, S.W. Kim*, "Band Convergence in Thermoelectric Materials: Theoretical Background and Consideration on Bi-Sb-Te Alloys", ACS Applied Energy Materials, 3, 2214 – 2223 (2020).
133. M.S. Choi+, H.G. Na+, J.H. Bang, S.-W. Choi, S.S. Kim, K.H. Lee, H.W. Kim*, C. Jin*, "Interface treatment using amorphous-carbon and its applications", Scientific Reports, 10, 4093 (2020).
132. S.G. Park+, K.H. Lee+ [Co-first author], J.-H. Lee, G. Bang, J. Kim, H.J. Park, M.S. Oh, S. Lee, Y.-H. Kim, Y.-M. Kim, H. Hosono, J. Bang*, K. Lee*, "Improved polaronic transport under a strong Mott–Hubbard interaction in Cu-substituted NiO", Inorganic Chemistry Frontiers, 7, 853 – 858 (2020).
131. K.H. Lee+, H.-S. Kim+, W.H. SHin, S.Y. Kim, J.-H. Lim, S.W. Kim*, S. Kim*, "Nanoparticles in Bi0.5Sb1.5Te3: a prerequisite defect structure to scatter the mid-wavelength phonons between Rayleigh and geometry scatterings", Acta Materialia, 185, 271 – 278 (2020).
130. M.S. Choi+, H.G. Na+, S. Kim+, J.H. Bang, W. Oum, S.-W. Choi, S.S. Kim, K.H. Lee, H.W. Kim*, C. Jin*, "Synthesis of Au/SnO2 nanostructures allowing process variable control", Scientific Reports, 10, 346 (2020).
129. K.H. Lee+, S.H. Bae, S.-M. Choi*, "Phase Formation Behavior and Thermoelectric Transport Properties of p-Type YbxFe3CoSb12 Prepared by Melt Spinning and Spark Plasma Sintering", Materials, 13, 87 (2020).
128. S.Y. Kim, H.-S. Kim, K.H. Lee, H. Cho, S. Choo, S. Hong, Y. Oh, Y. Yang, K. Lee, J.-H. Lim, S.-M. Choi, H.J. Park, W.H. Shin*, S. Kim*, "Influence of Pd doping on electrical and thermal properties of n-type Cu0.008Bi2Te2.7Se0.3 alloys", materials, 12, 4080 (2019).
127. H. Kim+, K.H. Lee+ [Co-first author], S.I. Han, D. Lee, S. Chung*, D. Lee*, J.H. Lee* "Origami-paper-based device for microvesicle/exosome preconcentration and isolation" Lab on a Chip, 19, 3917 - 3921 (2019).
126. J. Lee+, H. Kim+, T. Lee, W. Jang, K.H. Lee*, A. Soon* "Revisiting Polytypism in Hexagonal Ternary Sulfide ZnIn2S4 for Photocatalytic Hydrogen Production Within the Z‑Scheme" Chemistry of Materials, 31, 9148 - 9155 (2019)
125. H. Lee, +, K.H. Lee+ [Co-first author], L. Fu, G.T. Han, H.S. Kim, S.I. Kim, Y.M. Kim, S.W. Kim* "Critical role of atomic-scale defect disorders for high-performance nanostructured half-Heusler thermoelectric alloys and their thermal stability" Acta Materialia, 180, 97 – 104 (2019).
124. G. Kim+, H.J. Rim+, K.H. Lee, J.W. Roh*, W. Lee* "Suppressed Secondary Phase Generation in Thermoelectric Higher Manganese Silicide by Optimization of Fabrication Process" Ceramics International, 45, 19538 – 19541 (2019).
123. J. Song, H.Y. Song, Z. Wang, S. Lee, J.-Y. Hwang, S.Y. Lee, J. Lee, D. Kim, K.H. Lee, Y. Kim, S.H. Oh, S.W. Kim*, "Creation of two-dimensional layered Zintl phase by dimensional manipulation of crystal structure" Science Advances, 5, eaax0390 (2019).
122. G. Kim, H.J. Rim, H. Lee, J. Kim, J.W. Roh, K.H. Lee*, W. Lee* "Mg2Si-based thermoelectric compounds with enhanced fracture toughness by introduction of dual nanoinclusions" Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 801, 234 – 238 (2019).
121. J.U. Rahman, N.V. Du, W.H. Nam, W.H. Shin, K.H. Lee, W.-S. Seo, M.H. Kim, S. Lee*, "Grain Boundary Interfaces Controlled by Reduced Graphene Oxide in Nonstoichiometric SrTiO3-δ Thermoelectrics" Scientific Reports, 9, 8624 (2019).
120. K.H. Lee+, M.-W. Oh+, H.-S. Kim, W.H. Shin, K. Lee, J.-H. Lim, J.-I. Kim, S.-I Kim*, "Enhanced thermoelectric transport properties of n-type InSe due to emergence of the flat band by Si doping" Inorganic Chemistry Frontiers, 6, 1475 – 1481 (2019).
119. M. Kim+, S. Kim+, H. Cho, H. Mun, H. Kim, J.H. Lim, S.W. Kim*, K.H. Lee* "Cu-incorporation by melt-spinning in n-type Bi2Te2.7Se0.3 alloys for low-temperature power generation" Scripta Materialia, 167, 120 – 125 (2019).
118. K.H. Lee+, H.S. Yu+, S.-I. Kim, S.P. Moon, J.-Y. Hwang*, S.W. Kim* "Correlation between thermoelectric transport properties and crystal structure in two-dimensional CrSiTe3" Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 790, 93 – 98 (2019).
117. D. Kim+, N.S.A Eom+, J. Kim, K.H. Lee, S.H. Park, J.H. Lee, Y.-H. Chao*, J.-H. Lim* "Improved Adhesion of Metal Electrode Layer on Si3N4 Substrate through an All-Wet Process" ECS Journal of Solid State Science and Technology, 8, 159 − 164 (2019).
116. J.M. Song+, J.U. Rahman+, J.Y. Cho, S. Lee, W.S. Seo, S. Kim, S. Kim, K.H. Lee, D. Roh*, W.H. Shin* "Chemically synthesized Cu2Te incorporated Bi-Sb-Te p-type thermoelectric materials for low temperature energy harvesting" Scripta Materialia, 165, 78 − 83 (2019).
115. J. Kim+, K.H. Lee+ [Co-first author], S.W. Kim, J.H, Lim* "Potential-current co-adjusted pulse electrodeposition for highly (110)-oriented Bi2Te3-xSex films" Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 787, 767 − 771 (2019).
114. G. Kim, S.W. Kim, H.J. Rim, H. Lee, J. Kim, J.W.Roh, B.W. Kim, K.H. Lee*, W. Lee* "Improved trade-off between thermoelectric performance and mechanical reliability of Mg2Si by hybridization of few-layered reduced graphene oxides" Scripta Materialia, 162, 402 − 407 (2019).
113. S.S. Chee, D. Seo, H. Kim, H. Jang, S. Lee, S.P. Moon, K.H. Lee, S.W. Kim, H. Choi, M.H. Ham* "Lowering the Schottky Barrier Height by Graphene/Ag Electrodes for High-Mobility MoS2 Field-Effect Transistors" Advanced Materials, 31, 1804422 (2019).
112. S.H. Bae+, K.H. Lee+ [Co-first author], S.M. Choi* "Effective role of filling fraction control in p-type CexFe3CoSb12 skutterudite thermoelectric materials" Intermetallics, 105, 44 − 47 (2019).
111. K.H. Lee+, W.H. Shin+, H.S. Kim, K. Lee, J.W. Rho, J. Yoo, J.I. Kim, S.W. Kim*, S.I. Kim* "Synergetic effect of grain size reduction on electronic and thermal transport properties by selectively-suppressed minority carrier mobility and enhanced boundary scattering in Bi0.5Sb1.5Te3 alloys" Scripta Materialia, 160, 15 − 19 (2019).
110. K. Kim, G. Kim, S.I. Kim, K.H. Lee*, W. Lee* "Clarification of electronic and thermal transport properties of Pb-, Ag-, and Cu-doped p-type Bi0.52Sb1.48Te3" Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 772, 593 − 602 (2019).
109. S.H. Lee, W.Y. Tae, K.H. Lee, S.J. Kim* "Effects of interfacial energy and annealing on the microstructure of NiTe2 thin films on glass substrate" International Journal of Nanotechnology, 15, 611 − 619 (2018).
108. D.S. Hyeon+, M.S. Oh+, J.T. Kim, Y.J. Lee, S. Kim, S.P. Moon, N. Hamayoun, S.W. Kim, K.H. Lee, J. Bang*, K. Lee* "Electrical properties of bromine doped SnSe2 van der Waals material" Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, 51, 455102 (2018).
107. H. Mun, +, K.H. Lee+ [Co-first author], S.J. Yoo, H.S. Kim, J. Jeong, S.H. Oh, G.J. Snyder, Y.H. Lee, Y.M. Kim*, S.W. Kim* "Highly fluidic liquid at homointerface generates grain-boundary dislocation arrays for high-performance bulk thermoelectrics" Acta Materialia, 159, 266 − 275 (2018)
106. G. Kim, H.J. Rim, H. Lee, J. Kim, K. Kim, J.W.Roh, S.M. Choi, B.W. Kim, K.H. Lee*, W. Lee* "Dependence of mechanical and thermoelectric properties of Mg2Si-Sn nanocomposites on interface density" Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 769, 53 − 58 (2018)
105. J.S. Yoon+, J.M. Song+, J.U. Rahman, S. Lee, W.S. Seo, K.H. Lee, S. Kim, H.S. Kim, S.I. Kim*, W.H. Shin* "High thermoelectric performance of melt-spun CuxBi0.5Sb1.5Te3 by synergetic effect of carrier tuning and phonon engineering" Acta Materialia, 158, 289 − 296 (2018)
104. J.Y. Hwang+, J. Kim+, H.S. Kim, S.I. Kim, K.H. Lee*, S.W. Kim* "Effect of Dislocation Arrays at Grain Boundaries on Electronic Transport Properties of Bismuth Antimony Telluride: Unified Strategy for High Thermoelectric Performance" Advanced Energy Materials, 8, 1800065 (2018)
103. S. Kwak, Y.S. Shim, Y.K. Yoo, J.H. Lee, I. Kim, J. Kim, K.H. Lee*, J.H. Lee* "MEMS‑ased Gas Sensor Using PdO‑ecorated TiO2 Thin Film for Highly Sensitive and Selective H2 Detection with Low Power Consumption" Electronic Materials Letters, 14, 305 − 313 (2018)
102. J.H. Lee, S. Kwak, J.H. Lee, I. Kim, Y.K. Yoo, T.H. Lee, Y.S. Shim, J. Kim, K.H. Lee* "Sputtered PdO Decorated TiO2 Sensing Layer for a Hydrogen Gas Sensor" Journal of Nanomaterials, 8678519 (2018)
101. S. Lee, Y.T. Lee, S.G. Park, K.H. Lee, S.W. Kim, D.K. Hwang*, K. Lee* "Dimensional Crossover Transport Induced by Substitutional Atomic Doping in SnSe2" Advanced Electronic Materials, 1700563 (2018)
100. K.B. Choi, S.M. Lee, J.Y. Hwang, D.H. Yoon, K.H. Lee, J.Y. Kim* "Frequency-Independent and Colossal Dielectric Permittivity of Platy Alumina/Few-Layer Graphene Multilayered Composites" Bulletin of The Korean Chemical Society, 39, 442 − 447 (2018)
99. H.S. Kim+, K.H. Lee+ [Co-first author], J. Yoo, W.H. Shin, J.W. Roh, J.Y. Hwang, S.W. Kim*, S.I. Kim* "Suppression of bipolar conduction via bandgap engineering for enhanced thermoelectric performance of p-type Bi0.4Sb1.6Te3 alloys" Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 741, 689 − 694 (2018)
98. J. Kim, K.H. Lee, S.D. Kim, J.H. Lim*, N.V. Myung* "Simple and effective fabrication of Sb2Te3 films embedded with Ag2Te nanoprecipitates for enhanced thermoelectric performance" Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 6, 349 − 356 (2018)
97. H.J. Park*, J.K. Yang, Y.H. Jin, K.H. Lee* "The oxygen-permeation property of doped-zirconia membrane at high temperature and in reduced condition" International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 43, 293 − 300 (2018)
96. K. Kim, G. Kim, H. Lee, K.H. Lee*, W. Lee* "Band engineering and tuning thermoelectric transport properties of p-type Bi0.52Sb1.48Te3 by Pb doping for low-temperature power generation" Scripta Materialia, 145, 41 − 44 (2018)
95. S. Lee+, K.H. Lee+ [Co-first author], Y.M. Kim, H.S. Kim, G.J. Snyder, S. Baik*, S.W. Kim* "Simple and efficient synthesis of nanograin structured single phase filled skutterudite for high thermoelectric performance" Acta Materialia, 142, 8 − 17 (2018)